Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PC GAMES... do you have what it takes?

No, I'm not talking about the skills. I'm not even talking about the money to buy them...

I'm talking about the hardware needed to play the damn thing! I know dozens of people who bought computers during the Compaq sales frenzy of a few years ago... at the time the comps were VERY up to date for the time, 800mhz processor 128ram... how much more did you need?

Ever look at game requirements now? Most require at least a 1g processor along with a specific type of high end video card. Not to mention the games that are ps2, xbox or nintendo specific games...

jeez...

To me it seems like the lower end users are being snubbed and pushed aside.

Imagine this, you go to get gas, but it won't work in your car because it's not a Ferrari... Hey, it's only a Geo but it drives right? wrong...

Why can't these gaming companies put out "lower standard" versions of these games. I think it would open up a market section that is closing off for them... Do they think everyone has money to buy a new pc every time a new game platform decides to upgrade their specs?

Jeez, even Mercedes offers lower price autos in their line...

...I guess I'll just keep playing my old favorite, Shadowman



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica