Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sorry... God damn right you are!

Did you notice alot of people are sorry these days?

Everybody seems to be apologizing:

The mayor of New Orleans, Ray Nagin, has apologised for a speech in which he predicted the city would be a "chocolate" city once more and asserted that Hurricane Katrina was a sign that "God was mad at America" and black communities for their violence.
"I said some things that were totally inappropriate ... it shouldn't have happened,"

Pat Robertson inferring that the stroke Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered was punishment from God for withdrawing from Gaza

Pat Robertson tried to make up for his remarks with a letter to Sharon's son, Omri.
"I ask your forgiveness and the forgiveness of the people of Israel," Robertson added.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid on Thursday apologized to 33 Republican senators singled out for ethics criticism in a report from his office titled "Republican Abuse of Power."

"The document released by my office yesterday went too far and I want to convey to you my personal regrets," Reid said in a letter. "I am writing to apologize for the tone of this document and the decision to single out individual senators for criticism in it."
Listen, I don't care what you're point of view is, but have the guts to stand up for it! These nitwits are saying what's on thier minds, then recanting when they realize how terrible it sounds... or once it's done the damage...

Hey, your wife's crewing her boss! Oops! sorry I shouldn't have said that...

Your mother's a whore! Sorry about that buddy...

These people are pathetic... they think saying sorry fixes everything, well, it doesn't... but then again, I think they know that...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica