Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GOOD GOD! ...we are a bunch of pussies

I can't believe what has become of our people...

Are we so weak, feeble and stupid that we have to be told everything? Do we have to be protected from anything that MIGHT cause any kind of harm, even the slightest?

I just saw an ad for a new car. The car was parked. In the next shot it was driving down a normal street. Here's the kicker, underneath this scene were the words "Professional driver on a closed course, do no attempt"

So we aren't supposed to actually drive these vehicles anymore?!

Is this what we've become? A nation of idiots that have to be told everything? A bunch of pussies, scared to DO anything? And a world of snakes looking to sue at every turn?!

What else scares us? EVERYDAY PRODUCTS!!! Here's some labels that we need just so we don't kill ourselves:

On Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping."

On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestions: Defrost."

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."

On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."

On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."

On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: Contains nuts."

On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

On a bottle of Palmolive Dishwashing liquid: "Do not use on food."

Let me tell you, as a child I swam in polluted water, ate food off the ground and picked my nose... I bit my fingernails, shared sodas, and didn't always wash after going to the bathroom... RESULT? I'm still alive and very healthy

I didn't need a helmet when I rode a bike, I didn't need to use antibacterial soap, and I didn't need to read a cooking thermometer to know my food was safe to eat.

I also didn't need a warning or nutrition label to tell me these things were probably not too good for me: cigarettes, drinking, hot dogs, pork, fatty foods, being excessively overweight, lack of exercise, eating cheescake every day, or having unprotected sex...

I guess I just used this thing call a "brain"... Maybe some others should start using thiers....





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica