Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OSAMA BIN LADEN CAUGHT! ...oops, got away!

Here's a question that's been bothering me for a while...

Right now there is alot of news about Zarkowie, Zarquoie,(or any other spelling you want to try) being shot in the lung...

It is now being posted on websites that he is fine and back in command...

I'm not a computer genius but I have a little knowledge about the way things work. Is there no way for us to track down these people thru the internet? Who owns these websites? ...somebody must. Can't we track down the sources and follow where they lead? Follow who goes in and out of these locations, and ultimately to our targets?

They can track down some guy in Bumf*ck, Idaho who wants to have sex with 9 year olds, but we can't find a six foot four inch killer or his henchmen? Something is wrong with this picture...

Don't get the idea that I'm bashing the military or our government, because I'm not. But it seems like things have been overlooked...

There are three answers that could come of this:
I am a genius who figured out where the problem is! ...I don't think this could be missed. There has to be at least one other person who has this thought somewhere within our government or military...

It is not possible ...this could be the answer, like I said I'm not a computer genius. Maybe I'm missing some information on how these things work (...but for some reason, I don't think so)

These are being used, but have born no fruit ...This is the most likely scenario. These things are never as easy as they seem. I can understand how hard it would be to find a moving target amidst the chaos that is prone to occurring in this region.

It just irks me a bit, makes me think "some nitwit in a stone hovel is posting the thoughts of the most wanted men in the world on a 14K modem that has camel spit on it and we can't find him"

...stuff like this drives me nuts




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica