Image hosted by Photobucket.com

CNN... high school prank in primtime


Maybe this will finally show CNN is truly a biased channel... I'm not complaining, I just like when people are honest...

So, here's the story... During a live Dick Cheney speech, CNN flashed this "X" (and some unreadable words) over the VP's face. It was almost subliminal, but it was there. There will probably be some cockamamie excuse "It's an editing tool..." "it was mistakenly put up by an intern" or "it was aliens invading our signal". But the fact is it was done...

I don't really care if they hate Cheney, Bush or Mother Goose, I just wish they would be honest... Come out and say it: CNN, your source for liberal news. I'd actually watch it. I'd rather have someone honest about thier views, than to have to try and wade thru the bullshit...

Hooray! for CNN for almost being honest and a kick in the balls for the whiny excuses that will surely follow...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica