Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TERRI SCHIAVO...why I won't comment

I refuse to comment on this case. Everyone has their own thoughts on it and mine won't change yours. It's a personal decision we should all think about...

I will however, offer some thoughts that have crossed my mind, generally speaking...

Is starving someone to death murder? ...If I tie you up and don't give you food, have I murdered you? If you eat you will stay alive... Oh, just because you can't do it on your own, that makes a difference?

Should someone related by marriage have more say than blood? ...Family is always family, could someone have a say in your life once they've begun a new relationship with their commonlaw wife and had 2 children?

Isn't killing someone who is basically mentally retarded against the law? ...this girl seems to have the same mental ability as people I have known who were "handicapped"... I didn't see anyone trying to kill them... remember Hitler's "A life less worthy" theory?

Starving is painless...
Bullshit! Hunger pains are bad enough, starving is much worse... add to that, dehydration.

I've seen relatives at the end of their lives, unable to eat or drink, they were medicated heavily. Did they still feel that unstoppable pain of a body consuming itself? Goddamn right they did!

Why isn't she being kept alive while her "trial" continues? How about we hang some people on death row while their appeals go on, what do you mean, we can't do that? They have "rights"?

EXACTLY!

I can see both sides of the argument, but I think it's at least fair to keep her alive while this process continues...
She has rights, at least as much as a rapist or murderer. Why do they have that benefit and not her?

When I said I wouldn't make a comment, I lied!

THIS IS WRONG!!! TERRI SCHIAVO'S HUSBAND HAS NO SAY IN HER LIFE AND IF WE LET THIS GO ON WE HAVE FAILED AS A SPECIES! LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS... AT LEAST GIVE THIS WOMAN HER LIFE, YOU SICK BASTARDS!!!

IF SHE DIES I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THE PEOPLE WHO STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING, AND YOU WILL SEE THEIR NAMES MENTIONED HERE IN FUTURE POSTS!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica