Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MY KID'S DEAD ...well, the dog was horny

Mother explains fatal pit bull mauling
The mother of a 12-year-old boy killed in his own home by one of the family's two pit bulls said she had been so concerned about one of the dogs that she shut her son in the basement to protect him.

Maureen Faibish said she ordered Nicholas to stay in the basement while she did errands. She said she was worried about the male dog, Rex, who was acting possessive because the female, Ella, was in heat
.
So, she KNEW the dog was nuts, but she kept them in the house running around loose...
"I put him down there, with a shovel on the door," Faibish told the San Francisco Chronicle. "And I told him: `Stay down there until I come back.' Typical Nicky, he wouldn't listen to me." Nicholas apparently found a way to open the basement door.
Typical Nicky? Jesus Christ you fuckin' bitch! Your kid is dead yet you want to make it like it was HIS FAULT?! ...found a way to open the door, well, he was 12...good god!
"My kids got along great with the dogs," she told the newspaper. "We were never seeing any kind of violent tendencies."
LIAR! You just admitted he was acting crazy possessive!

Faibish found her son's body in a bedroom. He was covered in blood from several wounds, including a major head injury. No charges have been filed.
"I think of Rex as someone who ... murdered my child," she said
.
Take a look in the mirror, you whore! See that person? She's the one who murdered your son!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica