Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ONE SIZE FITS ALL ...The Big Lie!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've noticed a disturbing trend lately. People do not like clothes that fit...

That must be what's going on lately, why else would I be visually offended every day of my life? I have a thick skin and a very strong stomach, ask anyone who knows me. But I cringe everytime I see these walking fashion disasters!

Ass cracks hanging out, bellies bulging over too-tight pants, bras that are 3 sizes too small... good god, my aching eyes!!!

I think Britney Spears is responsible for alot of the problems on the female side... Girls, women and old bags all want to strut their stuff in low rise jeans and belly shirts. Ladies please, leave these fashions to the professionals! Wanna see me in a Speedo? I didn't think so! Then get those rolls back in the drawers!

Guys, you're no better... Got a big gut? Here's a simple test: Hold your hands over your head, can you see flesh? Yes? GET A BIGGER SHIRT! Bend over... ass getting a breeze? ...time for some new pants! Skinny guys, listen, no one wants to see your skinny ass in your stankin' drawers sticking out of pants 5 sizes too big...

I got a big gut, I dress accordingly. I do enough to offend people without making a spectacle of myself! Why would I want people talking behind my back about my choice of clothes? I can't change my big nose or goofy face but I can control my wardrobe... I might as well get one of those obvious, ridiculous toupees that guys think no one notices...

One size does NOT fit all...

Dress your age...

Be a little modest...

My eyes, stomach and psychological well being will thank you!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica