Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KILL WHITEY! ...and other bedtime stories

RALEIGH — A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”
Yeah, I know even responding to this is stupid, but here I go...

White people DO NOT believe in the extermination of blacks...

White people hate everyone equally, but the ones that they DO want to kill are nitwits like this guy... Unintelligent fools who look to incite violence instead of promoting the advancement of logic, peace and pride.

A guy like this can spout any kind of crap they want and as soon as they are challenged they come back with "You're RACIST!"

A guy like this can can be a proud strong black man, but a white devil should admit that they are evil and deserve to die... White pride is something to be ashamed of...

A guy like this will appeal to the ones who cannot compete but choose to tear down everyone else. The ones who do not have the nerve to fight thier way out of a bad situation. He is doing a diservice to his own people. HE is the true enemy of the black man. He is the one that is compelling his brothers to rise up, with NO CHANCE of attaining the goal. He is the one that would be sending them to the slaughter.

I know this guy is a random nitwit, but it irks me to hear this kind of foolishness. I felt as much oppression in my youth as anyone ever could. Somehow I rose above my environment... Ya know how? STRENGTH! Not physical strength, but mental and spiritual (no, not God, but my own inner spirit)

Sorry to say, but I would love to kick this guys ass in. Not because he's black, but because he's an asshole... I hate scumbags of every race creed and religion...

I'm an equal opportunity destroyer....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica