Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HANOI JANE IS NOW FALLUJAH FONDA

Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.

"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said.

They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far" on Saturday.

Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil."

"I've decided I'm coming out," she said.

"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam," she said. "I carry a lot of baggage from that."
Here we go again... Put out a book? Protest the war...

She is an opportunistic scumbag for linking her book campaign and her "heartfelt" stand to end the war in Iraq.

And are we supposed to be impressed that she is running her bus on vegetable oil? So this bus will save energy until she goes back to her palace that consumes more energy in one day than most normal houses use in a month...

I see alot more redneck incidents in her future...

...and I can't bring myself to say they'd be wrong



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica