Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HILLARY CLINTON WILL FIX EVERYTHING

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So Hillary wants to be president? ...that's just great!

Alot of people say they'd vote for her because it makes them sound "enlightened"... Look at me, I have no problem with a woman being president...

They're usually the people who say they're organ donors, but aren't...

Say they don't even notice people's race, but always say "I have lots of black friends..."

My biggest problem with Hillary? Monica Lewinski

Why Monica? Because, if this innocent, naive young girl could do the things SHE did with Bill, how does Hillary think she could keep tabs on the crap coutries are trying to pull these days? And it wasn't just the BJ queen of Washington, it was Jennifer and Paula and good knows how many others...

HILLARY WOULD TURN A BLIND EYE TO PROBLEMS!

...not only that, did everyone here forget Hillary already involved in numerous scandals herself, remember Whitewater?

Here's some other tidbits about the next great president:

ON AN ASIAN TOUR, Hillary Clinton told New Zealand television that she had been named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Pretty good trick, since Hillary was an unknown beekeeper the year of Mrs. Clinton's birth.

AFTER BECOMING involved in politics, Wellesley graduate Hillary Rodham orders her senior thesis sealed from public view.

Well, I don't think I'll vote for Hillary, I'm not that enlightened to allow this nitwit/genius to run our country...

Besides, would we really want the President of the United States being married to a slut? ...sorry Bill, you had that coming!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica