Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HELEN THOMAS... I'll hold you to it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Veteran wire reporter Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself' if Dick Cheney announces he is running for president.

The newspaper HILL first reported the startling claim on Thursday.

"The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."

Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."
...I know I shouldn't do it, but god, I can't help myself...

"...Kill herself? She looks a body that's been exhumed!"

Can I donate to Cheney's Fund?

Can I take out an ad that say "DICK CHENEY WINS!?

Ashton Kutcher, I have an idea for "Punk'd"

Oh No! Yoda is going to kill himself! ...oh, wait

Would anyone actually notice?


...you get my point, who cares?! Kill yourself, the world is waiting!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica