Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PARTY PARTY ...I'm gonna puke

Not many things make me sick to my stomach, who would think a couple of 16 year old girls would finally do it?

I just finished watching a show called Party, Party. It basically chronicled the sweet 16 parties of 2 girls. I've never seen people throw away so much money on people who didn't understand the concept of money. One mom was told the basic party would be about $35,000... she kind of balked at first, but in the end went all out anyway... then they were shown looking at new BMW's... the daughter was pissed that she only got her mom's old one...

What else? Hmmm... an "Oxygen Bar" at the party... yeah, I'm sure the parents of the other kids will love that...

Then the one mom got upset with the "grinding" dances and request a slow dance to "slow things down". Let's see mom, what else can you do? AH! Have your daughter dance with some nice geeky guy that is acceptable to you! All the girl did during this was say how her boyfriend (who was also there) was going to kill her... The boyfriend cut in and that was that... Sorry mom, this is the guy that's gonna be grinding your baby girl in the fancy hotel room that you also paid for...

OK, why am I so offended by this? Jealousy? No... anyone who knows me, knows I make a very comfortable living... I have an $8500 guitar that I barely play... figure it out...

Because they are the "beautiful people"? ...nah, I'm more impressed by strength and power than the finer things in life... I kinda laugh at those who are self-impressed by their cultured lives... hey, they were pulled out of a bloody crotch just like me...

Then why? Because I hate seeing whiny little fucks who never worked a day in their lives feel like they are "entitled" to things... And not just rich people, but poor people too! I believe in hard work and appreciating things that you have. I am also a bit embarassed by people giving things to me that I don't really need or haven't purchased myself...

These kids, the Hilton's living off their parents, people spending welfare money at strip clubs... I'd love to kick everyone of them in the proverbial balls...

Jeez, self sufficiency, another cool concept! ...except most of these idiots stop at the word self and forget sufficiency...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica