Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A BROKEN WOMAN... sorry about this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, whose soldier son Casey was killed in Iraq, is calling for Bush's "impeachment," and for Israel to get out of Palestine!

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," Sheehan declares.

Sheehan, who is asking for a second meeting with President Bush, says defiantly: "My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial."

"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."



... I hate to do this but here I go...

This woman is a lunatic. She met President Bush after her son died and now she's had a change of heart?

This woman is politicizing the death of her son for some reason... She is showing her mental problem by blaming George Bush!? Her son JOINED!!! Any person who joins and dies for thier country should be held in the highest regard, not dragged thru the political sewers... His memory should be praised, not overshadowed by this woman who will, in the end, destroy the memory of her son...

Next, she equates her son's life to the pittance she pays in taxes... My solution? Let her keep her taxes! There, bitch! You're paid off, now go back to your hole and shut the f@#% up! What a dickhead...

Then, here's the kicker, bring Israel into the argument! Jeez! Everybody hates these damn Jews!! Leave them alone already! I can't figure out why everyone hates these guys.. someone care to explain?

...And I'm not alone in this feeling, it seems her family is saying the same thing... BREAKING NEWS! Her husband just filed for divorce: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0815051sheehan1.html

...The thing I wish I knew is "Who got to her?" ...A year after the fact she goes balistic? Nah, I'm not buying it... The rest of this story is coming, is should be interesting...

Until then, we should honor the sacrifice her son made... he was a hero



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica