Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MY LIST... do you really care?

Everywhere you look these days you see lists... top 10 lists, list your favorite this or that, list of best wardrobe malfunctions...

So I figured why not make up my own list. Just a few arbitrary top fives...

TOP 5 MOVIES:
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Shaun of the Dead
The Devil's Advocate
16 Candles
Night of the Living Dead

TOP 5 CHINESE FOODS:
Shrimp balls
chicken and scallions
dim sum
teriyaki mussels
white rice

TOP 5 PLACES TO VISIT IN PA:
Monroeville
Bushkill Falls
Bird In Hand
Evans City
Adamstown

TOP 5 BADASSES
Richard Marcinko - Rogue Warrior
Gene Snitsky - my cousin WWE wrestler
Bas Rutten - Mixed Martial Arts
Bill Kazmaier - World's Strongest Man
The United States Marines

TOP 5 FUNNY MOVIE QUOTES
"Toby? Toby... Toby Wong? Toby Wong... Toby Chung? Fuckin' Charlie Chan... I got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear, and Toby the Jap, I don't know what coming out of my right..."

"Screws fall out all the time, it's an imperfect world..."

"My brother always said "Drowning in beer would be like heaven"... Now he's gone and I got two soakers... this isn't heaven this sucks!..."

"Sir, one more word and I will strangle you with my microphone wire..."

"Well, I'm sure it would bother me if I wasn't so heavily sedated..."

There you go, I don't know what they mean or who cares, but maybe they're funny to see... probably not, but hey, it's an effort...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica