Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmm.. that's just weird

Legendary performer LIZA MINNELLI has declared she is through with sex and just wants to find a partner who is kind and has some integrity. Minnelli split from fourth husband, producer DAVID GEST in 2003 and their divorce is still pending, so the singer insists she won't be racing back down the aisle anytime soon. She explains, "Look at my track record - I have good taste in friends and lousy taste in husbands." The 60-year-old, who has survived addiction problems and two hip replacements, is cautious when it comes to her love life She admits she's "seeing a couple of people" but insists, "I'm sick of sex! I don't give a rat's a**! I care about integrity and kindness."
...Damn, too bad! ...most guys in North America wanted a piece of that!

TEHRAN, Iran -- Three strong earthquakes and their aftershocks reduced entire villages to rubble in western Iran early Friday, killing at least 50 people and injuring hundreds, state media reported.
If you ask me, it sounds like they are being punished by Allah for their sins... it's kinda nice to be able to use their own bullshit rhetoric on them every once in a while...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

this is my blog, if you don't like it I've done a good job...Bohica